Hey Guys, Saket here.
This is my first blog post of the first blog ever. I am super excited to connect with you finally.
I welcome you to Uplift Urself Blog.
A Blog to add VALUE to your Life.
A community of Young Enthusiastic people who just don't want to take the safest and obvious route whichever comes on their way, Instead who wants to Uplift themselves & Rise High in every endeavour of life by learning the practical life skills required to grow in a true sense, so that they can be ON THEIR OWN.[Tweet "FREEDOM is that, we are all looking for & VALUE is the way to achieve it. #uplifturself"]
Here is what you will find on Uplift Urself :
- Personal Development tips & steps (How to do/ How to improve.)
- Practical solutions to real life problems
- Best motivational, inspirational, self-help Books' summary
- Entrepreneurship tips (Mindset of an Entrepreneur, How to build a business) from best Books & Mentors of the world
- Relationship tips (Understanding for betterment of relation, As it matters the most)
- And some taste of Spirituality (As Everything in this World can be achieved only by Self Awareness and Self Enquiry)
Motives of Uplift Urself (WHY?): UPLIFT URSELF & HELP UPLIFT OTHERS
- There is so much negativity all around. WHAT according to you is the Solution? You might have read: The only thing necessary for the triumph of Evil is for Good people to do nothing - Edmund Burke & I am sure, we don't want that.
- In this fast world, we have become impatient. We want everything and anything as quick as possible, But There is still no shortcut to success. This blog focuses on increasing your pace by sharping and shaping YOU.
- Real life knowledge and skills always WIN over Theoretical knowledge.
ABOUT ME (Finally Who Is this talking big things?)
First of all, let me clear you in one of my inspiration Harsh Agarwal's word, I may talk big at times but I am a simple guy with Big Aspirations.
My name is Saket Ranjan. I live in New Delhi. I am 24 years young. I have completed my Engineering in Electronics & Communication.
I love to read & write. I love talking to you. I laugh a lot. I sing. I love traveling & exploring a lot. & I fear of water.
I made a lot of mistakes in my life, I still make. I succeeded in many places, I failed miserably in many places.
What I am trying to say is I am a replica of you, but deep down inside my gut, there is a very strong feeling of Helping You Guys, those who are striving harder to become Somebody in life and
I promise to help you speed up your journey to Success. It's all about connection.
Enough of Today's talk guys, I can't wait to hear from you. I told you I love talking to you. So, please feel free to write below.
The hardest part is to Start, which I have done this way. Now the easiest part to stay connected with you by being consistent.
Thank you so much. Stay tuned.
Read more link text